Monday, June 7, 2010

Heart-Art


Nancy Wilson "Alone". Done in 2009.
N.Gervais(c)


Heart Cover. (2009) N.Gervais(c)



Ann and Nancy Collection (2009)
N.Gervais(c)



Ann Wilson. (2009)
N.Gervais(c)


Ann & Nancy Wilson. (2009)
N.Gervais(c)


**Welcome everyone to my Heart Art-blog, my Heart-art site dedicated to the Rock Sisters of HEART-Ann & Nancy Wilson. I am honored to be a fan of these talented women, and I show it by creating artworks of them. :) I'm not a professional artist yet, however I am still a student that loves art and music. I must also say, that Ann and Nancy have also inspired me to get into writing my own music myself. I have written my own song lyrics since I was 13, and have written songs since. I have also been teaching myself to play guitar as well; I Thank You Nancy for that inspiration. ^^ Each passing year, since I became a fan in '07, I've been collecting Heart cds, and other merchandise. When I took a ceramics class in '08, I made my own dish-set of "Bad*Animals" and an un-finished Kite of "Desire Walks On"..I will most likely make another one. :) I am also looking forward to the New Release of "Red Velvet Car" in August 31. I have yet to attend one of their shows.



Throughout these last few years, I have met some new friends who share the same love I do for the Wilson Sisters and their music. And I have also met with some fellow artists/song-writers as well who are also inspired by these two. :) In this blog, I will post my best Heart♥ Fan-art, and I have hopes to improve my skills, not just in my Heart art, but also in my own original styles and song writing. I would be so honored if this blog were to be acknowledged by fellow mongers, artists, and Ann & Nancy themselves! Feel Free to leave feedback on these artworks. More to come. As of now, you can view my art above this blog. :)


*On Deviant Art, I am Caged-Heart1994. There, you can also find more of my art and lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment